- What services do you offer?
- How do we get started?
- How do you design my personal care plan?
- What happens next?
- Are your caregivers certified?
- Will I always have the same caregiver?
- Are the caregivers bonded and insured?
- How do you select your caregivers?
- Who pays employment taxes and workers compensation?
- How often will I be billed?
- Can I pay by credit card?
- Does insurance cover these services?
We offer our clients a wide variety of services, all of which are designed to help older adults live independently in their homes for as long as possible. The services that we provide to you or your loved one are based on a personalized needs assessment and custom care plan. Our services include:
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living:
- Incontinence Care
- Home-cooked Meals
- Light Housekeeping
- Shopping and Errands
- Transportation to appointments and shopping
- Exercises, Walking, and Other Activities
- Companionship and Conversation
- Playing Games and Doing Puzzles
- Organizing Photos
- Pet Care and Feeding
- Escort Service to Events
- Respite Care for Family Caregivers
- Progress Reports on Client’s Status
- Concierge Service
- Floral Arrangements
- Shopping trips and outings
- Case Management
- Assistance with filing long-term care insurance claims
- And much more!
To help you and your family with this process, we offer a no-cost, no-obligation caregiver services assessment. Our assessment process includes:
- An in-home survey.
- A needs evaluation.
- An in-home plan recommendation.
- A start-up timeline.
Each client’s needs are unique and so we create a custom care plan for every client. Your custom care plan is designed to provide the help that you need while maximizing your resources
Once your custom care plan is established, we select caregivers to meet your needs and help you continue to live independently. We have found that the best outcomes result from consistent client-caregiver relationships and our goal is to build long-term, professional relationships between you and your caregivers.
Whenever you are scheduled to have a caregiver that you have not met before, a member of our management and supervision team will lead them to your home, introduce that caregiver to you, and answer any questions that you or the caregiver may have.
Members of our staff are carefully screened and selected to provide you with top quality service. We offer continuing education classes to our caregivers every month so that they learn the latest procedures. Our qualified caregivers provide service ranging from just a few hours a week, to 24 hours a day.
Yes, whenever possible we schedule the same caregiver for all visits with each client.
For situations where we provide more hours of service than one caregiver could provide, we schedule the same team of caregivers with each client.
Yes, all of our caregivers are bonded and insured.
We follow specific criteria and standards for selecting our caregivers. We require that they complete extensive applications in our office, and we test their knowledge and ability to provide caregiver services. After that they are interviewed by at least two members of our field supervision and staffing team. After they pass the interview and the skills tests, we check their references, have them take and pass a TB test and run a thorough criminal background check on them. Finally, they participate in a thorough orientation and shadow with some of our other caregivers before finally working with clients on their own for the first time.
All of our caregivers are employees of our company. We pay all of the taxes and workers compensation as required by law. We do not use independent contractors.
We send out invoices every week.
Yes, we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover Card.
- Long term care insurance usually DOES cover part or all of our services, depending on your policy. We can assist you with reimbursement claims under your long term care insurance if you have such a policy.
- The Veterans Administration “Aid and Attendance” benefit DOES cover part or all of our services, if you qualify for that benefit. We can help you find experts who will assist you in applying for that benefit
- Medicare, Medi-Cal and regular Health Insurance do not cover personal attendant services.