Why Choose A Servant’s Heart?
Credentials, experience, performance, promises kept, clients cared for and clients and their families highly satisfied! All these and more are the difference that makes A Servant’s Heart In-Home Care stand out from all other Home Care firms in San Diego County. Isn’t that what you want for your Senior loved ones?
- ASSISTANCE WITH ALL LEVELS OF NON-MEDICAL CARE:
- Personal hygiene
- Activities of daily living
- Domestic duties
- Companionship and supervision
- Transportation and errands
- Hospice support
- OWNER INVOLVEMENT: Family-owned and operated since 2003
- EXPERIENCE: 50,000+ client visits and for hundreds and hundreds of clients
- TRUSTWORTHY: We have missed virtually NONE of those 50,000+ scheduled shifts!
- RELIABILITY: 98% of visits filled by the originally scheduled caregiver
- ACCESSIBILITY: We have managers available by phone, in person, every day, around the clock
- FLEXIBLE AND RESPONSIVE SCHEDULING: Service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week… including holidays!
- COMPETITIVE RATES: Fair rates for exceptional service
- QUALITY CONTROL: Unannounced quality control visits by supervisors and management by company owners
- SCREENED CAREGIVERS: Fingerprinted, background checked, insured and bonded
- FULL-SERVICE: We are the employer of the caregivers and take responsibility for them
- CERTIFIED CARE MANAGERS: Geriatric specialist social workers and nurses